DIGITAL HEALTH CURRENT WORKING MODELS
- Digital Global Healthcard — Patient Data, Emergency care. Mobile reading.www.imaxgsmglobal.net
- Hello Doctor — Mobile App for follow up of Critical Care Patients.
- Halo Health App — For Home Care & Health Tourism.
- Health Accelerated 2015 Online Consultants opinion.
- Telemedicine SAH linking Airport Patients & Fisherman Centre.
- Family Doc — APK — for Family Physicians linking with Patients.
- 104 — Mobile Telehealth unit Hyderabad. Pilot model is working.
- Chairman, Tuticorin Diagnostic Centre, Hi-tech Medical Diagnosis Centre, Tuticorin.
- Chairman, Tuticorin CT Scan & MRI scan Research Institute Ltd, Tuticorin & Tirunelveli.
- Health Tourism – Promoting Health Tourism from Malaysia, Srilanka, Maldives etc.
- Life style centres – "Health Wealth", Tuticorin.
- Promoting Health Cities, Pharmahubs, Medical & Dental Colleges in African and other developing countries.
- Clinical research organization – Promoting and taking part in clinical Research organizations in India.
- Director, Pushpanjali Publications, 2006 - 2010, New Delhi.
- Advisor, Pushpanjali Crossly Hospitals, 2006 - 2014, New Delhi.
- Online Continued Professional Development Program for Indian Doctors.
COMMONWEALTH MEDICAL EVARSITY
- Online Post graduation Program for Commonwealth Doctors.
- EJournals — The Family Doctor or Current Practice Journal
My Future Mission.
- For my Hometown, Tuticorin: Rural Health University with Medical Facilities & Health Education services to the Semi Urban and Rural masses of south Tamilnadu.
- For my country, India: Health must be declared as fundamental right of Indians. Lobbying with Political & Professional leaders to enact "The Health Bill 2010 ", reaching Primary care and Emergency care Free to all citizen of India.
- Towards developing & under developed countries of Commonwealth: Healthy Commonwealth.
- Adopting Telehealth to “Reach the unreached”
- Infections free Commonwealth. Effective & Efficient Waste management system for Hospital Waste, Solid Waste, Hazardous Waste, etc – Healthy Environment.
- Control & Prevent Non Communicable Disease epidemic through Diet control, increased Physical activities & Control of Harmful use of alcohol & smoking.
- Primary Health Care for all. Primary care is the backbone of the Health of Nation. Strengthening & making it reachable to population in the rural & urban areas equally. Secondary & Tertiary care affordable to low and middle income citizen.
- Life saving drugs & newer introductions in Treatments must be available with quality & affordable cost to the Common man.
- Accident & Emergency Medical Services to the victims within the Golden Hour.