- University First Rank holder and Gold Medal winner in MD (Internal Medicine)
- Awarded PhD (Honoris Causa) California Public University, USA
- Awarded FRCP by Royal College of Physicians & Surgeon, Glasgow, UK
- Awarded FRCP by Royal College of Physicians, London, UK
- Distinguished Professor, (Honorary)Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, India
- Certificate of Fellowship WONCA -2022
- CME Excellence Leadership Award - 2021
- Won many awards in Cardiology and Medicine in National and International levels.
- Contributing chapters regularly for Medicine update Book for 15 years.
- Addressed number of scientific forums in India and abroad.
- Presented clinical research papers in national conferences.
- Delivered many prestigious orations throughout India
- Conducted teaching programmes. Seminars and Conferences at Tamilnadu, National level and International level (WOCON-99)
- Observer for DFM Examinations in Colombo, Srilanka.
- Conducted FCGP Examinations in India and Malaysia.
- Conducting DFM & MD Family Medicine Examinations in India, in collaboration with University of Colombo.
- Teaching DNB (Medicine) post Graduate students.
- Championed Non Invasive Cardiology & Intensive Cares including Invasive Ventilation in South Tamilnadu.
- Worked closely with National Board of Examinations and Medical Council of India.
- Editor – Journal Medi Guide – meant for Practicing Physician of India
- The Family Doctor – meant for Family Physician
- Clinical Practise Journal – meant for Physicians of Common Wealth
- Thought Leader
- Text Book of Family Medicine
- Emergency Room Protocols
- Diabetic Update
- Clinical Medicine Update Book 2016
- The Family Doctor – www.familydoctorjournal.com
- Current Practice Journal – www.currentpracticejournal.com
My Future Mission.
- For my Hometown, Tuticorin: Rural Health University with Medical Facilities & Health Education services to the Semi Urban and Rural masses of south Tamilnadu.
- For my country, India: Health must be declared as fundamental right of Indians. Lobbying with Political & Professional leaders to enact "The Health Bill 2010 ", reaching Primary care and Emergency care Free to all citizen of India.
- Towards developing & under developed countries of Commonwealth: Healthy Commonwealth.
- Adopting Telehealth to “Reach the unreached”
- Infections free Commonwealth. Effective & Efficient Waste management system for Hospital Waste, Solid Waste, Hazardous Waste, etc – Healthy Environment.
- Control & Prevent Non Communicable Disease epidemic through Diet control, increased Physical activities & Control of Harmful use of alcohol & smoking.
- Primary Health Care for all. Primary care is the backbone of the Health of Nation. Strengthening & making it reachable to population in the rural & urban areas equally. Secondary & Tertiary care affordable to low and middle income citizen.
- Life saving drugs & newer introductions in Treatments must be available with quality & affordable cost to the Common man.
- Accident & Emergency Medical Services to the victims within the Golden Hour.